Current Unarmed Combat Commission License Applications

Lara Banner

I was asked to send a link along for this page earlier today, so I thought I would share. The link takes you to the Unarmed Combat Commission’s License Application Page.

Boxing and MMA use the same forms, and the Judge, Timekeeper, and Referee are all on the same form.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.